Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of the writing of this post, we only have 14 mor to go until 30,000 postings. :D

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Just noticed my last post was the 30001th. This one is 30002. :D

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
I think Bill got that one by a few seconds! :twisted: :twisted: OR maybe I jst snook in! :lol:

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Just the top 4 posters here have posted that much. Not sure if that's good or bad. :scratch:

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
One of the pipe smoking forums I'm in has some very active posters. The lead position is owned by a guy who has made 8566 posts. Behind him there are seven people who have each made over 3000 posts. I do not know how long that forum has been in existance though. They keep a list on their home page of the Top Ten Posters.

I can see the potential for several of us to hit the 3000 posts mark on this forum during 2005. I think there should be a round of free drinks in the Tavern whenever that happens!

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
pauljo said:
I think there should be a round of free drinks in the Tavern whenever that happens!
You're only saying that so you can get your free drink in a couple of weeks. :twisted:

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Congrats on another milestone. I'm going to have to start making more replies and less How To's as I've now slipped to the #4 poster position.

Who's buying at the Tavern anyways?

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Norm!!! :twisted:

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Drinks are on the house! If I could only find the house? :?

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Greengoose said:
If I could only find the house? :?
Time to invest in a GPS unit for the 650. (Sonja is going to really like me for that suggestion) :roll:

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
allwalk said:
Congrats on another milestone. I'm going to have to start making more replies and less How To's as I've now slipped to the #4 poster position.

Who's buying at the Tavern anyways?
Allan

But your posts in the Howto section have long lasting value and will be referred to by many in the months and years ahead. Whereas, enjoyable though the Tavern is, it is only transistory if welcome fun! (Hic) - My round I believe :drunken: . Currently on 58 metres!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As of this post we have 31,001 posts. That means an average of 1000 every 6 days. So 5000 per month, another 55,000 plus by this years end. Added growth.... Im thinking we are going to break 100,000 by years end.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Heh
pauljo = 2791
bill = 2197
heh
Steve (a few hundred less)

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Woke up this morning to 40,080 posts. :D

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
You know I never would have guessed as to the popularity of this site. With riding season here I expect a few less postings from the regulars but I expect a large influx of repeat questions by New Burgman owners or those shopping. Please be patient people with the repeat questions!

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
allwalk said:
Please be patient people with the repeat questions!
The new ones asking questions will need to be patient too. Those that already have a Burgman will be out riding. :)

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
45,000 posts as of today (Just logging information.) 33 days for the past 5000 postings

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.