Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, :)
i'm goin to buy a 2nd hand 400 Burger..What should i do?Changes?Look out for?
Where can i get the oversize Shield online that sent to Singapore?Upgrades that i can do on the 400 Burgs? :lol:

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
I think maybe the first thing you want to do is relax.
We all make changes and add "things" but first ride it a week or so, after that you will pretty well know what you want and don't want,
then you can customize it with out wasting a lot of time and money . :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that i know..but maybe u can tell wat i can look out maybe is the belting change or batteries maybe or servicing in any order?wat abt tires??wat good for the burgers??Plugs that u can suggest??is there anything i should out on the cooling system maybe??or the hydralics???maybe someone can gimme advice on that... :lol:

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Please look around the forum - you'll find lots of answers. The basic machines are very good - nothing terribly wrong with them. But everybody wants something to be a little better - and there are ways to accomplish that. It is the same with any motorcycle or scooter.

There are just too many questions in your post for even me to attempt an answer - you need to look around here a bit first. I think you will enjoy doing that too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok thank u,i have been reading the forum..ITS GOOD!!Comparable to the GWRRA Classified Forum!!! :roll:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts