Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well I don't know yet how I'll pack it. It is still in storage at the dealer ☹
After one run out to the 5th wheel in the spring with my truck to stock up with food and clothes the rest of the time I can ride without baggage.
If we go on a little trip I have a small bag I can pack, I know how to pack light. The tent is small enough to fit under my seat. Oh yeah, and he has a tourpack and side bags on the Harley ?

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
but,,, you need all that room for carryin oil to refill the harley!

Reactions: Mike33

·
Registered
25 Posts
but,,, you need all that room for carryin oil to refill the harley!
Actually he has great Harley, never had any oil problems or for that matter very few and far between problems.
It will not be that easy to keep up with him...it moves:) I love riding on the back of it, I get to nap.
Can you tell I'm partial to Harleys...but on the flip side, he can't wait to try out my new Burgman 650 Exec.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I don't know about having any issues keeping up with a Harley... unless it's a V-Rod. The Burgman 650 is no slouch and can leave most bikes in the dust from a stop light, including all cruisers. Most Harleys I know of can get up to 110 mph max for a top end. The Burgman 650 has been proven to go faster.

Reactions: Mike33

·
Registered
25 Posts
I don't know about having any issues keeping up with a Harley... unless it's a V-Rod. The Burgman 650 is no slouch and can leave most bikes in the dust from a stop light, including all cruisers. Most Harleys I know of can get up to 110 mph max for a top end. The Burgman 650 has been proven to go faster.
Will be testing that out in the spring...if it ever gets here, more snow on the way tonight

21 - 27 of 27 Posts