Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just on the SUZUKI USA web site and they still have 2017 & 2018 Burgman 650 in their warehouse.
I can not believe that in 2020 they still have new old inventory on hand.
I guess Europe and Asia are the only ones getting the New 2020 Burgman 650 '' FIRST CLASS EXECUTIVE '' model, there is a new fancy seat available as an option on the 650 FIRST CLASS EXECUTIVE.

Hope these return to North America in the future.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Had not seen that video, thank you for posting it Uncle Fester.
I noticed they have a new switch for the heated mirrors which is better integrated into the pod. Also very interesting is that new Bagster 2 piece driver cover/warmer with that Bagster 2 tone seat which makes an already great bike even more awesome.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I asked a Suzuki technician at the Brno Motorcycle Fair (Czech Republic) in March this year about the future of the Burgman 650 in Europe. He told me that the production of this model is ending due to increasingly stringent emission standards. In 2020, only older models will be sold out and the new model will no longer be produced.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
SO SAD !

That is really too bad, if the Big Burgman stops I will eventually have to find another brand of scoot to ride, however doubt will find anything that comes close to the King of all scoot's the Burgman 650.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I asked a Suzuki technician at the Brno Motorcycle Fair (Czech Republic) in March this year about the future of the Burgman 650 in Europe. He told me that the production of this model is ending due to increasingly stringent emission standards. In 2020, only older models will be sold out and the new model will no longer be produced.
Well Uncle Fester has just posted a video of the 2020 First Class Executive a couple of posts above,but it's in French?,so it may be a spoof 😁.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts