Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After having had the pleasure of several 400's plus many "conventional" motorcycles And after much sole searching I have ordered a new 650. If any owners of said machine would care to reassure me that I have done the right thing then please feel free.

Geoff.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
We don't need to reassure you - you and us KNOW you've done the right thing. BTW where are you? (Or are you keeping your head down?)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the pleasure in residing in Lincolnshire just between Lincoln and Newark. This also means that I deal with B&B motorcycles who are top dog in my opinion.

Geoff.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
After having had the pleasure of several 400's plus many "conventional" motorcycles And after much sole searching I have ordered a new 650. If any owners of said machine would care to reassure me that I have done the right thing then please feel free.

Geoff.

Own 2005 650, then purchase 2009 presently have, next will be another new 650 Burgie again, you now have best of all world, speed, size and touring capability of motorcycle, confort, storage, wind/rain/cold protection and all of great storage & flexibility of a scooter, plus one he!! of great ride all around.

Congratulation, you not make mistake, do not second guess, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy one of the motorcycle industry best keep secret.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I like to call the Burgmans a "Gentleman's motorcycle". They are generally owned by those free of the folly and vanity of youth, who have experience and knowledge by years of riding. Built for a refined rider looking a refined ride, however still desirous of performance and handling should the spirit desire.

The 650 excels in this role quite marvelously. I am confident you will find it so as well.

Congratulations, you shan't be disappointed. Post some pictures when you acquire your new bike.

·
Registered
373 Posts

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
I have the pleasure in residing in Lincolnshire just between Lincoln and Newark. This also means that I deal with B&B motorcycles who are top dog in my opinion.

Geoff.
I was stationed midway between Lincoln and Newark at RAF SWINDERBY in my RAF past. :cool:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Small world, I live next to RAF Swinderby. Before the buildings were demolished I used to walk the dog around the abandoned station and occasionally the hairs on the back of my neck would stand up. Probably only an over active imagination but there was definitely something about the place.

Geoff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts