Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When will the 2014 Burgman 650's be available in dealer showrooms?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
2014 650 Burgman

Other than color, there are no differnces between the '13 and '14, nor has the list price of $10,999 changed. The 13's may be somewhat discounted by now....have no idea when the '14s will actually show up......added, among other things, a Give windscreen and side visors to mine and it is excellent.....like it better than the pre-13s......good luck!

TW

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Other than color, there are no differnces between the '13 and '14, nor has the list price of $10,999 changed.
TW

The '14 lost the standard back rest. Probably a few bills for it. Given how two-up friendly this scooter is, most are going to want a backrest of some sort, OEM or top box mounted.

Leave it to Suzuki to sneak in a hidden price increase. They did the same thing when the new 400 came out back in '07. Cost me two bills back then.

At least if you want a top box you don't have to buy the non-backrest top plate plastic. It probably is top-box ready. Just drill a few holes and mount it up.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Tax & Tag? Backrest? Extended warranty? I'll bet there are plenty of ways to drive that price up if you look for them.

·
Registered
24 Posts
According to the "options" catalog from Suzuki Canada (which the dealer gave me when I bought my 650 last Aug) you can get add-ons like a top box with the associated mounting hardware, backrest pad etc., side wind deflectors, tunnel bag and a number of chrome do-dads if you want to bling up your ride.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Pretty much everyone's taken a page from the Harley Davidson playbook and they offer all sorts of little doo-dads branded with their own logo. And as with the HD farkles, sometimes the branded ones are EXACTLY what you want; other times not so much...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts