Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only 9797 well cared for miles. Still covered under FULL factory warranty until October 3rd. I am selling to move up to a Burg 650. All maintenance and service is complete and up to date. Always garaged, never laid down or any damage. Adult driven.

Furnished with Cee Bailey tall windshield, Better Backrest, GrabOn foam grips, CrampBuster, and new Michelin Power Pure tires.

I believe in being seen, so it has a lot of reflective tape installed! I can leave it on, or remove it if you prefer.

Priced very low to sell fast. You snooze, you lose. Only $5700 to first cash buyer. For a 2013 model STILL under warranty! Call Richard in Albuquerque, New Mexico 505 288-9062 cell

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price has been reduced to $5555 for quick sale. I'm ready to move up!

I have clear title in hand, ready to go. Call if you are serious.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
With your rear sticker you will have to sell to another Vietnam vet!

Good luck with your sale. I have a coworker who is drooling over my Burgman, I will tell him about this one. If he is interested I will direct him your way.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your support. All of the reflective tape, VietNam service ribbon, etc. will be removed prior to final sale, if requested. Somebody is going to get a great deal on this superb scooter!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
New week; new LOWER price $5500. I will reduce the price by $50 every week til it is sold.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Another week closer to a lucky new owner riding away! Now ONLY $5450.

AND, it's a clean, well maintained 2013!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Yoda someone is be disappointed when your scooter sells and they were just going to wait one more week.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ahh, well. But then, the object is to SELL my Burgman. Anxious to get a 650 in my garage!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Someone else is going to beat YOU to a GREAT deal on a 2013 'Burg 400! Another week - a new low price of $5400. Wow!
I am motivated to sell - going shopping for a new 2013 'Burg 650 soon. Give me a call.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hi YODA----This is "Gandalf" from the NT forum!

It seems like yesterday when you bought the 400 and were so pleased with it.

I just bought another 650 Burgman last Thursday, it is my 3rd one: A 2003 was my first and then a 2007 and now this one.

I may have bought a new Kymco Xciting 500 RI ABS since we last "chatted" on the dictator ran NT forum.

Good luck on your sale. I was originally going to buy a new 400 until we changed our mind and got the 650. It is the Cadillac of the scooter's.

Take care.

Sam:)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Gandalf! I still love the 400, but I can't have both. I plan on doing even more touring 2 up, so a 650 should make it even easier.

Someone is going to get a sweet deal on my 400, because the price keeps dropping every week! I just hope no one is disappointed waiting one week too long.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
New week. New lower price of only $5300. Or..... Surprise me with an offer I can't refuse!

Still under full factory warranty. Never been dropped or damaged. Sweet deal!

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Since this is not a new post, I will chime in with my $0.02. I have seen new 2013 models listed online for $5100. You should consider a one time bigger drop in price or keep dragging it out, week after week after week.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Gotta get it sold, says my "accountant". Who, among other reasons, wants her side of the garage back before winter arrives. So picky.

I've searched all over, and this new price is the lowest I have found. A great deal for some lucky person.

First $4995 cash takes this great bike home. Don't kick yourself next week for missing out. Give me a call.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I would suggest you focus on your craigslist ad. Yes there are a few Burgman members from there, but it's hard to say if they would be interested in buying it. I would update your craigslist ad and move it to surrounding cities.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Back in town.

MAKE ME AN OFFER, or I will wholesale this great bike next week.

Sweet deal on a 2013, new tires, and service up to date! Call me.

·
Registered
67 Posts
that bike was in NYS, I'd de lookin hard at it

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/mcy/4678297674.html

This has been for sale here for most of the summer , pristine 2008 SUZUKI BURGMAN AN400 $3900 372 MILES . NO TAKERS ! On our local Craigslist there are Burgmans that I know of that have been on the market for as long as 3 years .

TheReaper!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts