Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to replace my stock halogen headlights with LED 'bulbs'. I did this on my Burghman 400 years ago, but the 650 has different bodywork. Can anyone suggest to me how to start to remove the body panels, and in what order I should do it? Also, I want to have reasonable access to the back of the light sockets to refit the stock rubber seal.I will sure appreciate any help and suggestions you might have.

·
Registered
112 Posts
On the 2013 and after models you only have to remove the black dashboard cover and I also removed the steering cover just to get that plastic cover in and out a little easier. It is an easy job, just undo a few screws, take care of a few plastic tabs, wiggle it out and getting to the back of the headlights is easy

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
psalmpilot do you have a link to the led bulb(s) you are going to install?
Yes...On Amazon the DZG "Motorcycle LED High,low beam"... They look like they might closely emulate the height and position of the halogen lighting coil. What do you think?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes...On Amazon the DZG "Motorcycle LED High,low beam"... They look like they might closely emulate the height and position of the halogen lighting coil. What do you think?
I am not sure. I am new to Burmans and only recently acquired a 18' 650 and am trying to learn on the go. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts