Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm forum shopping a Burgman 650, at the moment because i can't get to a Dealer to look at them( UK Covid Isolation :(),so could anyone who carries a Passenger regularly tell me ,is the Seat width & reach/spread to the passenger boards an issue for your passenger ? for reference SWMBO is about 5'3" with 30" inseam.
Thanks.:)

·
Premium Member
2,798 Posts
Nope your gonna have to trade her in for a girl with longer legs and a bigger purse.

Just kidding my wife is just five foot and she does fine on a 2006.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope your gonna have to trade her in for a girl with longer legs and a bigger purse.

Just kidding my wife is just five foot and she does fine on a 2006.
Thanks,trading her in is not really an option,she's like me quite old,but she's priceless & i'm just old :).
thanks for replying I've read on other forums that the passenger seat is that wide,it can cause hip discomfort ?.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm forum shopping a Burgman 650, at the moment because i can't get to a Dealer to look at them( UK Covid Isolation :(),so could anyone who carries a Passenger regularly tell me ,is the Seat width & reach/spread to the passenger boards an issue for your passenger ? for reference SWMBO is about 5'3" with 30" inseam.
Thanks.:)
I'm 5'3 and I've ridden in the back of my 2015 650 with my husband and I reach the foot boards easily. I have really short legs too.

·
Registered
101 Posts
As I get older I purposely try to stay abreast of the exponential growth if acronyms, but I have to admit, I had to google SWMBO. Sometimes the acronym is more work than the actual words it should replace 😉

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As I get older I purposely try to stay abreast of the exponential growth if acronyms, but I have to admit, I had to google SWMBO. Sometimes the acronym is more work than the actual words it should replace 😉
Well,how about the Boss then ? :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts