Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
I'm Retired
9,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe a 2015? Burgman 400. Flat black paint job. Clean otherwise. I spotted your bike when I first rode in to the Lynnwood Costco Business Center. You weren't around, but I was hoping I'd see you when I got out.

Lo and behold!!!...there you were standing next to your 400. Munching on something like nuts. I walked over to say, "Hi". Tell you how great your bike was. Ask if you were a member of BurgmanUSA, and if not, tell you what a great forum it was.

But you totally ignored me. Totally. It was like I didn't exist. You kept taking one little pinch after another out of the bag of sunflower nuts or whatever and while I was close enough to touch you, you ignored me.

It wasn't like I was hard to notice. I was standing next to you with this blindingly bright hi-vis yellow jacket on.

After standing there for about a minute with no recognition that I even existed...I turned around and walked back to my bike. You kept munching. I hope it was good.

I've been given the cold shoulder by a Harley rider before, but you could teach him lessons.

BTW, I know the food is important, but you might think about wearing something besides loose loafers and no socks. Nice beard though.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
strange dude, maybe there was something (mind altering) on those nuts

1 - 2 of 2 Posts