Here excellent article Scooter-Station.com in Europe on new 2013 Burgman 650, they like very much and say best maxi becaome better now. Here some important point they mention:
- More confort with better seat better suspension.
- Deswign change make easier to put leg down on ground.
- They like new dash, jauge, warning light, see/view better.
- Some modification to engine component such on valve, injector etc. engine more efficient and have less friction, engine reponse smoother, faster, better, less brutale, engine now have even longer life than before.
- Clutch is change and much better, more efficient, less friction, help for more better performance and last longer.
- Exhaust muffler sytem smaller, cleaner, better efficient and have catalytic inside.
- Under seat unfortunately loose 6 liter storage space because some change of design of frame.
- They believe ergonomie is best of all on 2013 Burgie 650
- It succeed mission in being most confortable scooter available
- Automotive quality plastic component and fit, finish.
- 2013 Burgie quieter than previous.
- Weelbase now 10mm shorter
- Have new floating brake disc
- Suzuki sell more than 83,000 burgie 650
Most important comment from writer is Suzuki claim CVT problem resolve in 2010 model when perform bolt change, they claim have no problem with CVT now since changes to bolt, but Suzuki still do many changes to CVT on 2013, more efficient, modify pulley and system, modify belt also, CVT now have less fiction and more efficient, Suzuki believe CVT will not have problem in future.
Scooter-Station believe 2013 650 Burgie still best maxi on market and retain it position as leader.
This good evolution of bike but not revolution Suzuki to come with.
2013 650 engine not meet coming new Euro 04 requirement, so engine to change for this also.
Much more in article but these major points of article.
http://www.scooter-station.com/Suzuki-B ... rtpage=2-2