Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do to health problems I need to sale my 2012 burgman 400, it is like new color is white sorry no pictures. It has 1641 miles and I paid 7600.00 two years ago and I will sale for $4100.00 that we be a good savings for the new owner. I love this bike and I am very sad to sale. The bike is in Cambridge,Ohio and my ph.# is 740-432-4211. Hope it finds a new home to someone that will love it like I do.:(

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
That little endeavor cost you more that $2 a mile . I bought a low mile scooter recently from a woman who bought new like you did , hers cost her $3.70 a mile .

TheReaper!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys

Yes it is going to cost me to sale at this price however I can't ride like I want to so someone will enjoy this great bike for that I am happy.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
That little endeavor cost you more that $2 a mile . I bought a low mile scooter recently from a woman who bought new like you did , hers cost her $3.70 a mile .

TheReaper!
Jees Reap, do you like to swat little kids ice cream cones to the ground and trip old ladies in crosswalks too? Lol. Talk about adding a little salt to the wound. He didn't plan on his health issues.

I'm sure he's well aware of his costs. Sounds like he just wants a nice home for his beloved bike.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Jees Reap, do you like to swat little kids ice cream cones to the ground and trip old ladies in crosswalks too? Lol. Talk about adding a little salt to the wound. He didn't plan on his health issues.

I'm sure he's well aware of his costs. Sounds like he just wants a nice home for his beloved bike.
I assure you salt in the wounds was not my intention . Just pointing out the facts , 1st , depreciation right off the show room floor , 2nd the worst sellers market in 50 years . Add it up and it ain't Purdy .

TheReaper!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold the bike today sad with wet eyes getting old is tough but life is good.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Like the saying goes gettin old ain't for sissies.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts