Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Primary pulley stop bolt at 11110 miles had long but not deep nicks on both sides opposite of each other. This the black bolt #21748-10G20.I am very sad to see this,but I will change it every 11000 miles without fail. :? No pics,sorry.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
As it is still an unlubricated metal on metal contact that sees constant bcak and forth motion, slight wear is to be expected. As long as it's not anywhere as severe as the wear on the old stopper bolt design I wouldn't worry about it.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SteveE said:
As it is still an unlubricated metal on metal contact that sees constant bcak and forth motion, slight wear is to be expected. As long as it's not anywhere as severe as the wear on the old stopper bolt design I wouldn't worry about it.
Well said,the wear is not like the older bolt pics i have seen,or as bad as my 08 650 was at 10000 miles. I really enjoy the scoot,and will ride it with a smile. I bought the Ext-warrentry with this one just in case. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
insp03 said:
Primary pulley stop bolt at 11110 miles had long but not deep nicks on both sides opposite of each other. This the black bolt #21748-10G20.I am very sad to see this,but I will change it every 11000 miles without fail. :? No pics,sorry.

This normal, it doing it job.

Picture would help.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chérie said:
insp03 said:

This normal, it doing it job.

Picture would help.
Sorry,I am not a picture taker.....YET. :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts