Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded my 2009 650 in on a new 2012 model and can't seem to find the engine temp gage. Did Suzuki remove it from the dashboard? I remember it always sat on 3 bars when the engine was at operating temp.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Yes.. apparently.... I traded a Piaggio MP3 500 in for my Burgie 650.. and when driving it home.. I noticed that.. drives me crazy for some reason... like a need to know if overheating.. although, my MP3 500 was also liquid cooled with a fan.. and that temp never varied at all.. so it may be a case of not wanting to use up real estate on a gauge that doesn't vary except catastrophically... and there is, no doubt, an idiot light for that..

·
Registered
739 Posts
If you are asking me.. yes , of course I did.. and I re study it frequently..

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Noth said:
If you are asking me.. yes , of course I did.. and I re study it frequently..
+1 So did I.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
No temp gauge, it is now a warning light when it overheats. It was changed to the light on the 2011s. Never seen a 2010 so I do not know what they had.

Bill

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bill-Bill said:
No temp gauge, it is now a warning light when it overheats. It was changed to the light on the 2011s. Never seen a 2010 so I do not know what they had.

Bill
Yup,
Found the idiot light. It is red and shines when you turn on the key before you start the engine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts