Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
by LC Raney » Wed Jul 18, 2012 15:51 15

Hello, new owner 2012 650. Located in Chandler Tx. Try to ride some every day. I am 80
LC...I gotta ask, would this be the same 650 you just brought home???

·
Registered
50 Posts
Dave Moyer said:
by LC Raney » Wed Jul 18, 2012 15:51 15

Hello, new owner 2012 650. Located in Chandler Tx. Try to ride some every day. I am 80
LC...I gotta ask, would this be the same 650 you just brought home???

Hello. i am right behind you, i am 77 and just bought a new 650 last sat. some people think we are in our 2nd childhood, i have news for them, i am on my 3rd one
and enjoying every minute of it
erv

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Welcome to BUSA from the Heart of America-Kansas City! How much are you asking for it? Is it an executive model? JC

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
I hope it is not the one you posted about yesterday. :?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, it is. I kept my '09 silverwing and I'm gonna sell the new burgy and ride the honda. It is lighter and gets better milage.

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Can't fault you for that LC. Gotta ride what you're most comfortable and confident on. The most important thing is that your still enjoying the ride. Be safe and enjoy!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, had lots of praise for the 650. It is a great bike, but I have had both knees replaced and the burgy is a little heavier that the honda. The tell me that the gear whine is normal, straight cut gears i guess. I need to sell the burgy though.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello. This is LC Raney again, Need to sell my 2012 3 month old burgy 650 with 3240 miles. got 2 bikes. Come get it for 7500.00 Bargain.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
I merged the last post with this existing thread, please do not create new topics.

1 bike for sale = 1 thread.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
does it come with the extended warranty?

·
Registered
842 Posts
Is this a exec burgman or non exec????
What about posting some pics or a link to some pics.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts