Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Like-new condition and a wonderful ride. Near new tires and not a scratch or mar anywhere. Bestem, color-matched top case and the usual Exec features. ABS and power windscreen. Never down. Needs absolutely nothing. The bike is perfect, but after a long ride on straight roads yesterday, I've decided Florida is no place to own one. It's flat and straight and for an ATGATT guy, much too hot during most of the year. No sense having it sit in the garage most of the time so I'm offering it at $6750. Located in Sarasota, FL.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
But you are not all that far from the Smokies. ...unless you don't ride distance.
Ontario sucks too tho perhaps not quite as bad as Florida.
maybe some ideas here

http://www.motorcycleroads.com/Routes/Florida_85.html

Hot sucks but I ride in Tropical Aus and there are solutions.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've done some of those rides. There are a few curves around Ocala and even a hill or two west of Orlando, but that's nearly a two-hour ride for me to even get to those places. I love to ride North Carolina, but I'm not interested in a combined three days on the super slab to get there and back. Some day if I have twisties out my front door I'll get a bike again.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm responding to your message about my insurance situation. Mine's black and I'd prefer another black one. There are two in Michigan that are possibilities and not to far from me. But I'll keep yours in mind. Thank you.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How many miles on the tires?
I'm not sure. They are Bridgestones, and were both replaced at the same time by the PO but I don't know at what mileage. I can get a tread measurement for you if you wish. The front appears to have a bit more than the rear, but they both have plenty left.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts