Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Last few comments. I did not have to remove the snap ring as a few mentioned being able to pull the FD off with the cover on. It is an interesting assembly, to be sure. But I'd rather have a belt.

I'm a cheapskate (except for buying toys) so no assistant Wardens for me I guess. I have 3 varmints. 1 mongrel and 1 excellent kitty cat, both came from the varmint jail. The mongrel went retarded about 2 months ago. She's old. It all happened at the same time, maybe she had a stroke. She seems to be mostly blind, and mostly deaf now. And her brain is messed up. She walks in circles and does really weird stuff, like crawling up under my Honda Rebel and ATV for no apparent reason. She's wandered off too and luckily a lady down the road posted up on FB about finding a stanky mongrel. Then there's now a 2nd kitty cat that I rescued from my dad after my mom passed away. It was my mom's stray cat she took in. She's a calico and scared of everything that moves and doesn't move. They say it takes 9 months for two adult cats to become social with each other. It's been 13 months and they're just now able to coexist in the same room without my original (boy) cat running her out. He's the coolest cat there ever was, very social. She's just ok, but scared of everything. The pattern was, she'd show up "trying" to be social, then she would start griping at him, then he'd run at her and chase her away (who wants to be griped at?). But they're getting better with each other. A couple more years, maybe they'll play kitty-cat games (both have been fixed).

I'm going to slap the rear wheel off this evening and get a new rear tire on it before I do the 100 mile and 500 mile break-in oil changes. Can't wait to get that MASSIVE squared-off drag slick on the back for cutting blazing fast drag strip times...

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Props for rescuing 'em from the Kitty Gulag!

61 - 62 of 62 Posts