Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Burgman 400
1,084 Posts
I would have to say the Givi 266DT does a good job at a reasonable cost, I like mine a lot, plenty info to be found on a search.

·
Premium Member
9,663 Posts
Would like all opinions on a windshield with low wings to protect hand grip.
Do you like?
Does it keep air off your hands?
Any recommendations on brand?
i had 2 400's with givi shields concerning air on hands, i found there was substantial air flow coming from wrist to finger direction , enough to be uncomfortable to my bony, cold sensitive fingers, especially my thumb, i found that tying a string around the bars ai outside and inside of the grips gave a good visual of where the wind was really coming from. I do want to add that the givi's really performed well when I went flying thru them when I totalled the bikes

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
I have 2008 an400, the Givi non-adjustable one is nice, seems to keep air off my hands, also my handlebar is rotated down as far as it can be while still allowing plastics and dash to be removed. This also cures wrist pain during long days riding

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Another vote for the Givi Airflow...nice to have the adjustability.

·
Administrator
18,086 Posts
There are so many ADV rider brush guards out there that will fit the AN400. Most are big enough to provide air deflection.

They do not work on the AN650 due to where the mirrors are and line of sight.

Reactions: BurgDanno

·
Registered
11 Posts
I got this one off Amazon, made in Italy; but there's a couple of things. You have to redrill a couple holes, it is not flat at bottom - it is molded so if you want it to go up as far as it can, you will need to modify. It travels about 1-1/2' as it is and that works for me and my wife. Im about 6' tall and she's 5'7". Leaving the molded bottom also reduces the wind from coming between the shield and the body of the scooter. For the price its a winner for me!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts