cough and miss badly. At this point we've had no maintenance issues
at all. Any thoughts would be appreciated and where i can start,

Thank you:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. :)
:hello2:
Fi light on? Did you stop / restart the bike and if so was the fault still there ? When did you fill up....lots of questions but far more info required........was it raining, been through water ??

Where about in the world are you? if you state it in your information, someone may be on your doorstep who can help ? :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi there

we are in largo,fl. she filled up before our run.

be riding more since relocated here in florida jan 2015

FI lite did not come on

not raining......did start bike when we got home ...was a miss in idle

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Just keep riding it. Fill up again near empty. I'm sure the gas is bad. Maybe even put some injector cleaner next time that you fill up.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
etracy43 welcome to the forum. If you ever need a shop to do any work for you, Seminole Scooters 6401 49th. St. N. in Pinellas Park is the best mechanic around. I will never let anyone but myself or Robert at Seminole Scooters touch any of my scooters. If he works on a scooter and it only takes a half an hour that's all he charges for. Most places have a minimum charge but he only bills you for the parts and the true time it takes. You can check out his reviews on Google, there's two bad reviews that another local shop gave under two fake names, one seven months ago and one a year ago both word for word.

·
Premium Member
794 Posts
Might try some Seafoam additive - Can get it at Walmart as reasonable as any place.

It will not fix an actual problem (mechanical or electrical), but does miracles to clean things up. Maybe, resolve a bad gas issue.

My 2011 developed a slight idle problem (erratic and died a couple tiems when stopped). SeaFoam fixed.

But, if a recall - do that. It's a "no brainer".

Good Luck.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
etracy43 it would be nice if you added your location and scooter to your profile. It would save time and questions every time you post.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts