Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just now noticed what looks like a crack in the right fork and was wondering if it is in fact a crack or a normal seam of some type. In the pic taken from the front straight on, it's the "horizontal" line. In the other pic, it starts from the axle bolt outward. Can everyone check this on your 400 and tell me if this is normal? I'm particularity interested in anyone else with a 2011, but I'm assuming if it's normal then all 2007+ models should have it. I'd appreciate some feedback ASAP, as I'm planning on riding tomorrow. If it is a crack, I'll definitely cancel the ride.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
It's part of the bike - we all have one.

It's fine. 8)

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
+1, it's the pinch bolt that holds stuff together. You gots to have that slot in there for the bolt to pinch.

Beyond that, I'll sit back and wait for MikeyM to weigh in on pinching and the relative merits of where and how.

·
Premium Member
8,145 Posts
yup its a crack, check yer plumber, he's got one too. but if he catches you lookin, you might get one between your eyes that needs a little fixin , the one on your bike don't , the one on the bike serves a purpose that might be interesting to explore, and speaking of exploring interesting cracks :twisted: :cheers: :oops:

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
mikeyMarine said:
yup its a crack, check yer plumber, he's got one too. but if he catches you lookin, you might get one between your eyes that needs a little fixin , the one on your bike don't , the one on the bike serves a purpose that might be interesting to explore, and speaking of exploring interesting cracks :twisted: :cheers: :oops:
Mikey - You are just sooooooooooooo nasty...!!!!! The guy knows absolutely ... Z I P ..... about his scooter!!!! dint yer mommy teach you how to play nice..?? :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,145 Posts
v8eyedoc said:
mikeyMarine said:
Mikey - You are just sooooooooooooo nasty...!!!!! The guy knows absolutely ... Z I P ..... about his scooter!!!! dint yer mommy teach you how to play nice..?? :lol:
whut??? I was talking about looking under all them panels on a burgman :roll:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts