Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be retiring soon and need to downsize. I have a Pearl White 2011 Burgman 400 ABS with a Givi Airflow AF266 (plus original) windscreen, a Givi E470 Monolock topcase, and a Battery Tender for sale in Fairfax, VA. Just over 2000 miles; showroom condition; current safety inspection expires in Feb 2014. ASking $5200 obo. If the buyer wants, I am willing to toss in a few locks, a Shoei Multitec and Neotec helmet, as well a a couple of armored jackets and matching armored pants for one of the jackets.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
An400

Is this scooter still available?

What is with the strips on the front fender? Is there any other strips or such on the scooter?

Did you buy this scooter new? Has the warranty expired?

I am in VA, a few hours away from you, but I am interested in getting me a Burgman.

I can be reached at youngwillyd on the gmail site.

Thanks

Willy

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes it is available

The stripes are reflective tape in the colors of the Irish flag. I have more reflective tape on the rear fender. It can be removed if you like.

Bought new from Coleman Powersports in Falls Church.

The warrantee has expired.

I'll send you an email.

Is this scooter still available?

What is with the strips on the front fender? Is there any other strips or such on the scooter?

Did you buy this scooter new? Has the warranty expired?

I am in VA, a few hours away from you, but I am interested in getting me a Burgman.

I can be reached at youngwillyd on the gmail site.

Thanks

Willy

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Must have sold it as he never responded to my PM. Too bad as I have a ride up that way in a week or two and could have ridden it back to NC!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts