9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2011 650 exc 300 miles
2008 650 exc 8000 miles
both bikes are being parted out please call Bruce 724.417.3700

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Were they in a accident? Why parting out with so low a mileage. ?
Posting where you live would also help.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Hot?

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
More description and reason for parting is a must. Color would help also. Pictures would be a good start. Please help us help you....

·
Registered
704 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Sorry, JustMe. Sarcasm doesn't come across well in text, does it? If you check bruce38's past posts, you'll notice that he only comes in to sell Burgmans. He may be legit, but it sure seems suspicious.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I specifically remember the first post from him. It has been on CL for months. My guess is that he is a dealer.

Norman, can we get this guy blocked? Anyone who only wants to sell should at least state that. Just a bit of respect is all we ask...

·
Administrator
18,752 Posts
Anyone can buy a wrecked Burgman 650 from like Copart.com and part them out for easy cash. My 2008 650 sold for $250 USD.

But a person braking up one for parts should not be offering their services without WWW.Motorcycle.Com permission. Any vendor must follow that guideline. If you are parting your own bike, you are not considered a vendor.

Heres whats on Copart now.

AN400's:

http://www.copart.com/c2/homeSearch.html?criteriaType=fullTextSearch&returnPage=home&searchType=&isFromHomePage=Y&filterBaseLabel=AN400&oQuickSearch=Y&freshRequired=true&textSearch=AN400&textSearchType=AND&ftOptions=+&searchScope=i&txtAutoComplete=AN400

AN650s:

http://www.copart.com/c2/homeSearch.html?criteriaType=fullTextSearch&returnPage=home&searchType=&isFromHomePage=Y&filterBaseLabel=AN650&oQuickSearch=Y&freshRequired=true&textSearch=AN650&textSearchType=AND&ftOptions=+&searchScope=i&txtAutoComplete=AN650

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have titles and bill of sale for both Bikes just call if you need parts The 2011 is silver and The 2008 is black I am in the Pittsburgh Pa area near PGH airport 724.417.3700

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
how much for the rear tire?

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Bruce
Can you post some pictures.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
You have to call them. They do not discuss anything here. I could not get my question answered.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Call Answered

I called Bruce to discuss parts availability and I did get to talk to him...so calling would be your best bet if interested...

·
Registered
2 Posts
2011 650 exc 300 miles
2008 650 exc 8000 miles
both bikes are being parted out please call Bruce 724.417.3700
I'm looking for a windshield for my 2007 650 exec. If you still have windshield and it will fit my scooter I'd be happy the get more information. I'm brand new to the scooter would so don't know what fits what
RicD

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
RicD,

If you want a stock windshield I am sure several members would make you a good deal. Just post your own link and maybe find one local for free. The answers I got from Bruce was not satisfactory. Anyone joining just to sell something should have the respect to announce themselves and state their purpose. And do more than just say "Call Me".

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi bruce, i have a 2009 burgman 650. I am looking for a luggage rack for it. Do you have one that will fit my 2009?
Thanks, george ..773-419-7100

1 - 20 of 22 Posts