Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 2009 Pearl White Burgman 650 with 11,032 miles. The bike is in excellent condition. All fluids have been changed on a regular basic by owner. The bike has been garaged kept and fully covered when on trips. The bike has the following accessories installed:

Garmin NUVI GPS
Burlwood Dash
BreakAway Cruise Control
Kuryakyn ISO Gripw w/Throttle Bosses
Clearview Light Grey Tint Windshield w/5 position adjustable vent. (also have original windshield)
TrailBlazer Deceleration Warning Lights
Givi E410 Top Case w/backrest, LED Running and Brake Lights
Utopia Driver's Backrest w/detachable pouch

I can be contacted at 757-787-2875 or by email at [email protected]. I am located on the East Coast of Virginia (Eastern Shore of Virgnia, town of Onancock)

PRICE REDUCED

Thanks for looking,

Bob[attachment=4:27j5tuif]DSCN0705.JPG[/attachment:27j5tuif]

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: 2009 Pearl White Burgman 650 $5740.00 (REDUCED)

I have reduced the price of my 2009 Pearl White Burgman to $5,740 which is the KBB value, which means that all of the accessories installed (approx. $1,200) are free.

If anyone has any questions, give me a call at the above number. If not at home, leave a message and I will return your call ASAP.

Bob

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: 2009 Pearl White Burgman 650 $5,740

Trying again, moving back to the top.

Bob

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The bike is located on the East Coast of Virginia in the town of Onancock.

Bob

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Riding time is coming up very soon and don't miss a good deal on a great bike.

Bob

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: 2009 Pearl White Burgman 650 $5,000

HAVE LOWERED TO PRICE AND STILL INCLUDES ALL OF THE ACCESSORIES. READY TO HIT THE ROAD. NEW PRICE $5,000.00!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: 2009 Pearl White Burgman 650 $5,000

BBT. Still at the $5,000.00 price. Times are hard I know, but will try one more time.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2009 Pearl White Burgman 650 $4,500.00

REDUCED TO A FIRM LOW OF $4,500.00. You can't beat the price for such a great bike.

Bob

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I will pick up Bob's 650 on Thursday to replace my 400 that was hit in the rear on Monday. I wasn't hit hard with damage in the rear confined to the fender and the exhaust system. However, the windshield was broken and everything on the right side was scratched when it landed on its right side on the pavement. I was sore for a few days but the armored jacket and full face helmet I always wear kept me from getting even a scratch. It shows that proper protection is needed even if you're only going 2 miles for lunch.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I will pick up Bob's 650 on Thursday to replace my 400 that was hit in the rear on Monday. I wasn't hit hard with damage in the rear confined to the fender and the exhaust system. However, the windshield was broken and everything on the right side was scratched when it landed on its right side on the pavement. I was sore for a few days but the armored jacket and full face helmet I always wear kept me from getting even a scratch. It shows that proper protection is needed even if you're only going 2 miles for lunch.
Well......!!!!!! I was gonna wait till it hit $3,000.00.....BUT you got a great deal....Good Luck

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Picked it up today on the Eastern shore of Virginia and it is exactly as described and spotless. Thing is really heavy when trying to load it on a Pickup truck with ramps. I'm from the mountains where there is always a bank, hill or other good spot to load or unload from the back of a truck. The Eastern Shore is as flat as a tabletop and it was difficult for two old codgers and a young but small whipper snapper ton to get loaded.

I am pleased with the scooter and I met some of the nicest people around.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Picked it up today on the Eastern shore of Virginia and it is exactly as described and spotless. Thing is really heavy when trying to load it on a Pickup truck with ramps. I'm from the mountains where there is always a bank, hill or other good spot to load or unload from the back of a truck. The Eastern Shore is as flat as a tabletop and it was difficult for two old codgers and a young but small whipper snapper ton to get loaded.

I am pleased with the scooter and I met some of the nicest people around.
Congrats on the 650 purchase. I've been looking for over a month after I too was backed into on my 400 and knocked to the ground. I also was wearing a armored jacket and full face helmet, but I made the mistake of wearing shorts and I got some road rash.

I also decided to go to a 650. I picked mine up on Friday. It is also a white 2009 with 5500 miles in like new condition. I paid $4600 but without all the extras.

Have fun!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Still Availbe???

Is this still available? I live in southern Delaware, so not too far. Please let me know. I can be reached at 302-381-0795.

Thanks!
Lynn

1 - 15 of 15 Posts