Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I think a service manual is more help than an owners manual will be. Not knowing what country you live in the best place I'd recommend would be your local dealer.

·
Registered
106 Posts
You don't say where you are so it's difficult to help you, what currency do you use - that would help a little.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Wap, ~ You've got exactly the right web link for the AN400 K7, K8 & K9, myself having a 400 K8 I downloaded this shop manual for FREE - then because I saw 2006 print date on it I worried that it might not be the correct manual so ordered the CURRENT Manual from my Suzuki dealer... When it arrived it cost me £50.00 ... Looking at the Bar Code on the new manual it is EXACTLY THE SAME AS THAT ON THE FREE DOWNLOAD MANUAL.

If the downloaded manual is printed (all 475 pages) the photos come out clearer that those in the genuine Suziki manual.

Experience can be costly eh?

Jim

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
That's a link to the service manual and Smatloff was asking for an owners manual. As I said above the service manual is more help than an owners manual but the owners manual is what Smatloff was asking for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts