Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very nice 2008 Burgman Executive ABS, 25,500 miles, Givi rack mount and box, IHR drivers backrest and stock backrest, radio with mission speakers and remote control, Ram Level cup holder with ball mounts, mirror turn flashers, power mirrors, power windshield, tunnel bag with mounting straps, 2 aux. power outlets. $4650. Located in west central Georgia.
Contact [email protected] for pics

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
[/URL][/IMG] Bump......... make reasonable offer. Fantastic bike. Always garaged and comes with cover.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
One man's reasonable offer might be one man's low ball offer . If you were to post some decent pictures and ask here , "hey guys , what can I reasonably ask and get for my Burg" , I'm sure they would chime in with the correct advise . There are a lot of members here that know these bikes very well and the market for them .

TheReaper!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried to post pictures but can't seem to for some reason. Any info on help doing that?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got some posted, let me know what you think. I'm open to serious suggestions and offers.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Here is one that sold today , same year and model with less miles .
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121347164213?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

From the pictures your bike look nice , but the pics are from far away so I really can't tell . What your bike may have going for it to a degree is the luggage and the tunes , what it has going against it is the mileage . Buyers in general are afraid of CVT blow ups , they know the more miles the higher the risk so what they are willing to pay goes down .

On top of that this is the worst sellers market in a life time . Read this thread in the classified , there is some pretty good info on the bike market .
http://burgmanusa.com/forums/24-classifieds/79993-09-burgman-400-perfect-condition-3950-a.html
I'm sure others will chime in directly .

TheReaper!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dealer wholesale shows this:
Good Condition $3,380 w/o any adds for extras
This figure confirmed with local dealership. He also stated the Powersports auction report shows confirmed recent sales in this range.

If anyone on this board wants it for 3500 come get it. Title on hand. I am selling for a friend that has a health reason for selling.
This bike runs excellent and is very reliable. Two of the riders in our group have put 66000 and 69000 miles on theirs respectively and still riding.
Personally I love riding this Burg but there are only so many toys my garage will hold. If it is not worth that I will sell something else and buy it from him myself. Thanks

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Just hold on a bit, with gas prices hitting $4/gal this last weekend I bet it will bring some callers real soon. I paid $4800 last year for mine, but with 5400 miles. I would bet it will sell for around $4,000.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Dealer wholesale shows this:
Good Condition $3,380 w/o any adds for extras
This figure confirmed with local dealership. He also stated the Powersports auction report shows confirmed recent sales in this range.

If anyone on this board wants it for 3500 come get it. Title on hand. I am selling for a friend that has a health reason for selling.
This bike runs excellent and is very reliable. Two of the riders in our group have put 66000 and 69000 miles on theirs respectively and still riding.
Personally I love riding this Burg but there are only so many toys my garage will hold. If it is not worth that I will sell something else and buy it from him myself. Thanks

Garada , in this crazy market we are presently in , "WORTH" pretty much has gone out the window . WORTH has become irrelevant , now it's what it will sell for .......and that ain't much . In my area there are several 650 burgs that have been for sale for 2 and 3 years . There are presently over 1500 Harleys for sale on my local Craigslist . Today some bikes are selling better than others , but none are getting any where near that "WORTH"
figure .

TheReaper!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts