Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Great deal. I'd snap it up! Beautiful color, only 12k, windscreen. Its a steal at 2100.

I rather like having both bikes. The 400 is the best commuter / around town bike. The 650 is my weekend touring bike. They compliment themselves quite nicely.

Reasons to get it. Better gas milage, easier to maneuver in traffic, you will have a back up bike. If one ever goes down, you can repair it at your leisure, not have to give into the dealer parts price. You'll be able wait for a reasonably priced part to come on eBay. Etc etc.

Good luck with the Mrs.

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Yea good price, that's kbb trade in price. May need belt and valve check in 2-3k miles . But can even be brought into california

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've watched this ad for a couple weeks. Watched the price go from $2400 to $2100. Love the color, new tires, new registration, Givi windscreen, and a tow bar that I'd probably sell. I know it makes sense, but that doesn't always make it doable. Its just sad...

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Yea good price, that's kbb trade in price. May need belt and valve check in 2-3k miles . But can even be brought into california
The belt and rollers usually last 20k comfortably.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts