Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
After carefully thinking about this for about a year I’m selling my 2008 Burgman 400. I bought it from a lady that developed some health issues that forced the sale about 8 years ago. I’m selling because I’ve decided to buy an RV and shift priorities. It is all stock and in great shape. Only issue is on the glove box where I used a heat gun to remove a sticker and rippled the plastic a bit where the sticker was. All routine maintenance has been done yearly and it has tires that are just a few years old and a battery new this year. The gas tank does not have rust and it has been stored in winter in a heated garage with a trickle charger. Despite its low miles, about 3800, it has been regularly exercised with both short trips and some longer trips. Any short trips were extended to ensure the engine was properly warmed up. I’m hoping it can go to a forum-member where I’m sure it will be ridden and well cared for. Happy to answer any questions.

In Columbus Ohio area.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Nice looking 400 Doc. I don't have enough room in the garage or I'd be tempted.

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Hang some nuts on that....Scarlet & Gray makes the Perfect Buckeye Booster Burgman.

Reactions: JRoss

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just sold, encouraged the new owner to join this forum, it's been a pleasure learning from all of you.

·
Administrator
19,947 Posts
Keep us bookmarked, you may be back ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts