Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

My husband and I are selling a scooter we just bought last year, sadly because we are both losing our jobs. It's in pristine condition, and I have to say that the previous owners were meticulous in caring for this scooter. They even gave us a new stopper bolt to go with it! Here is the write up and pictures. Please feel free to email me with questions at darkrosemoto at gmail dot com.

For Sale is a very gently loved and cared for 2007 Suzuki Burgman 650 Scooter in white with just under 6000 miles. In great condition and always garage kept including a cover. Locking rear cargo carrier with passenger backrest and led taillight. J&M communications system with built in CB as well as mp3 and GPS input. Powered Garmin GPS mount which is integrated into the J&M unit. Folding mirrors with blind spot mirrors. Adjustable driver seat. Custom hand grips. Bike cover, multiple keys and original owners manual. I also have a drivers backrest (new) however I haven't installed it. We show our other two bikes and the scooter was just run about town.

OTHER INFO
• Title is completely clear.
• Garmin GPS unit is not included however mount and powered base is.
• Local pickup

WARRANTY
• This vehicle is being sold as is, that is with no warranty, expressed, written or implied.

Liz

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Would help if you said where in New Jersey you are.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am located in Central NJ, and I figured if someone was really interested they would contact me for more details. There are a lot of extras on the scooter, but if you think it's steep that's fine.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Kinda steep for an 07 non-executive
You've done this in several threads. Unless you are interested in the bike the price is the business of buyer and seller - not you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, after realizing that we were in fact pricing the scooter at the executive level, we are dropping the asking price to $4100.

Location of the scooter is in Plumsted Township, NJ.

Inquiries can be emailed to darkrosemoto at gmail dot com. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts