Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a Burgman 650 Butt Rest for the standard seat, not the Executive seat. Needs to be like new and no damage. I did post in an earlier post for an exchange with the Utopia, but it seems that there are too many variables that haven't worked out, so I will just purchase a backrest and sell the Utopia by itself. Due note that I will not sell the Utopia until I find a replacement factory backrest. Thanks to all that responded in the earlier post.

John

·
Registered
643 Posts
I didn't know there was a differance between the standard and executive butt stops. I have a like new one from my executive. I would be willing to do a straight up trade. I will even include an extension to use it as a backrest.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is a difference in the material covering of the two seats, the Executive is smooth and the standard seat has small dimples in the seat covering. I got this from another post on seats on this forum. ("650 seats are the same. The only difference is the style of vinyl on the seat cover"). Thanks for the offer, I would go with that offer, but I want the same butt rest that matches the seat. Changing the complete seat is not an option as the scooter has the accessory passenger backrest and it matches the standard seat perfect, I would then have to change backrest with a executive one.

John

·
Registered
643 Posts
The offer stands, keep an eye om EBay.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Butt rest

There is a difference in the material covering of the two seats, the Executive is smooth and the standard seat has small dimples in the seat covering. I got this from another post on seats on this forum. ("650 seats are the same. The only difference is the style of vinyl on the seat cover"). Thanks for the offer, I would go with that offer, but I want the same butt rest that matches the seat. Changing the complete seat is not an option as the scooter has the accessory passenger backrest and it matches the standard seat perfect, I would then have to change backrest with a executive one.

John
I have a butt rest for a regular 650 and live it Decatur Tx 25 $$$$ great shapeDave 817 312 5094

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to Dave, I now have the correct Butt Rest, so one is no longer needed, thanks to all who had one to sell.

John

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
You'll need to provide a zip code to get an accurate shipping estimate. If that one is sold, I have one. Same price - $25+shipping

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Email sent

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Second email sent asking for address confirmation.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
really not good that we cannot send PM's on here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts