Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Howdy folks!

I'm slowly but surely parting out my good old 2007 Burgman 650. I've attached a few pics of some of the pieces/parts that have been removed and made ready for a new home. Other pieces/parts are available including a complete running engine including the trans/CV assy. I have a video I shot just about 3-weeks ago of the engine running and driving the rear wheel.

What I do not have are the front tupperware parts or front lighting. These were destroyed when a HUGE branch fell onto the front of the bike. Hence the reason for parting the bike out.

I'll be adding pics as I find time to take them. Be sure to check this thread often. In the meantime.... If there's something you're needing or have questions just PM me. May be a day of two before I see your inquiry but I will reply!

NOW FOR THE FINE PRINT....

As should be obvious, all parts listed are used and sold "As Is". Any known defects or issues (if any) will be noted either in the items description or obvious in the items picture. Shipping will be at your preference and billed accordingly. I DO NOT add anything over and above what I'm billed by the carrier to ship it. On larger/heavy items... I will be willing to meet within a 50-mile radius of my location in order to save you shipping costs. Payment must be made in advance. PayPal from a verified account can be accepted.

Last but not least.... I'm no big motorcycle buff or mechanic. I'll do the best I can to describe what I have to offer. Where as I hate to see anything go to waste I'm offering these pieces/parts at what I find to be below average market prices. Hopefully allowing you a good bargain and keeping me from having to watch 'em collect dust. I'm willing to negotiate a bit on some of the prices. However do not embarrass yourself and/or insult me by making what I refer to as "Dumpster Diver" low-ball offers.

Thanks in advance for your consideration. I'm looking forward to meeting you and hopefully making some new "Burgman Friends".

On with the show....

Horn.... $ 7.50
Control unit (computer box).... $ 50.00 OBO
Hairline cracks in case caused by tree fall have been sealed water tight with silicone. Units proper operation verified after reinstalling on original bike and running.
Dashboard... $ 35.00
Good working when removed. Some scratches of face place.
Rear tail light ass'y.... $ 25.00
Right foot-well mat... $ 10.00
Passenger grips, pair... $ 15.00
Right side switch ass'y... $ 15.00
JUST ADDED.....
Key switch and locking gas cap with original key.. $60.00
Starter... $50.00
Rear Brake Caliper w/ good pads... $30.00
Rear Brake rotor... $35.00
CVT position sensor... $25.00
Under seat light switch ass'y... $15.00
G8MS-S27 relay... $10.00
Pair of CA18-12volt relays... $15.00
Rear Brake Master Cylinder... $30.00
Parking Brake leaver ass'y with switch... $25.00

Valve cover, head with valves, and pistons also available. All in great condition.

·
Premium Member
3,165 Posts
Great .... would you have the hinge for a fuel door and a gas cap with one key ....shipping to 78681?

PS don’t tell Dave_J ....he knew i’d be spending my Stimulus Check on Scooter Parts?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Howdy folks!

I'm slowly but surely parting out my good old 2007 Burgman 650. I've attached a few pics of some of the pieces/parts that have been removed and made ready for a new home. Other pieces/parts are available including a complete running engine including the trans/CVY assy. I have a video I shot just about 3-weeks ago of the engine running and driving the rear wheel.

What I do not have are the front tupperware parts or front lighting. These were destroyed when a HUGE branch fell onto the front of the bike. Hence the reason for parting the bike out.

I'll be adding pics as I find time to take them. Be sure to check this thread often. In the meantime.... If there's something you're needing or have questions just PM me. May be a day of two before I see your inquiry but I will reply!

As should be obvious, all parts listed are used and sold "As Is". Any known defects or issues (if any) will be noted either in the items description or obvious in the items picture. Shipping will be at your preference and billed accordingly. I DO NOT add anything over and above what I'm billed by the carrier to ship it. On larger/heavy items... I will be willing to meet within a 50-mile radius of my location in order to save you shipping costs. Payment must be made in advance. PayPal from a verified account can be accepted.

Last but not least.... I'm no big motorcycle buff or mechanic. I'll do the best I can to describe what I have to offer. Where as I hate to see anything go to waste I'm offering these pieces/parts at what I find to be below average market prices. Hopefully allowing you a good bargain and keeping me from having to watch 'em collect dust. I'm willing to negotiate a bit on some of the prices. However do not embarrass yourself and/or insult me by making what I refer to as "Dumpster Diver" low-ball offers.

Thanks in advance for your consideration. I'm looking forward to meeting you and hopefully making some new "Burgman Friends".

On with the show....

Glove box door.... $ 10.00
Airbox Filter assy. (WITHOUT filter).... $ 15.00
Rear deck, pre-drilled for GIVI mount.... $ 15.00
Horn.... $ 7.50
Control unit (computer box).... $ 50.00
Hairline cracks in case caused by tree fall have been sealed water tight with silicone. Units proper operation verified after reinstalling on original bike and running.
Dashboard... $ 35.00

View attachment 89979 View attachment 89980

View attachment 89981 View attachment 89982

View attachment 89983 View attachment 89984

View attachment 89985

View attachment 89988 View attachment 89991

View attachment 89989
Do you have a windscreen cover 94640-10G10? It's the plastic that snaps on the outside of the windshield. If so how much and to ship to 78239. Thanks and sorry about that darn tree.

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone interested in a 2007 Burg 650 motor with CVT or a final drive unit?? Motor running well before being pulled from frame. I have video to prove it.

·
Administrator
18,406 Posts
Man, it would take putting it on a pallet and shipping it for me. Me to Tenn and back is too far to come and get it. Its 5350 miles round trip so about 105 gallons of gas on my Burgman or 255 gal's on my Dodge Rampage PU.

I do know of a shipper that charges less due to their trucks dead heading all the time. It is Fastenal, the Nuts and Bolt company. They are not fast. You'd drop it at their store and a few weeks later it gets here. I was told to ask for a Military special.

But If you pull the CVT, I'd buy that if you could ship it.

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Man, it would take putting it on a pallet and shipping it for me. Me to Tenn and back is too far to come and get it. Its 5350 miles round trip so about 105 gallons of gas on my Burgman or 255 gal's on my Dodge Rampage PU.

I do know of a shipper that charges less due to their trucks dead heading all the time. It is Fastenal, the Nuts and Bolt company. They are not fast. You'd drop it at their store and a few weeks later it gets here. I was told to ask for a Military special.

But If you pull the CVT, I'd buy that if you could ship it.
Thanks for your interest. I'll being sending you a PM.

·
Administrator
18,406 Posts
I hope you find a local buyer. It's just too far away and for me shipping adds too much.

Reactions: tahoeking

·
Registered
28 Posts
What do you need for the instrument cluster? I just need one part out of the inside of it lol

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
would that instrument cluster have the glass cover on it ? The 08 650 Exec I just picked up has a badly scratched up glass\plexy cover on the gauges. In direct sunlight, it's hard to read.

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
would that instrument cluster have the glass cover on it ? The 08 650 Exec I just picked up has a badly scratched up glass\plexy cover on the gauges. In direct sunlight, it's hard to read.
Well.... It does have some scratches on it. Here's a pic....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Howdy folks!

I'm slowly but surely parting out my good old 2007 Burgman 650. I've attached a few pics of some of the pieces/parts that have been removed and made ready for a new home. Other pieces/parts are available including a complete running engine including the trans/CV assy. I have a video I shot just about 3-weeks ago of the engine running and driving the rear wheel.

On with the show....

Glove box door.... $ 10.00
Airbox Filter assy. (WITHOUT filter).... $ 15.00
Rear deck, pre-drilled for GIVI mount.... $ 15.00
Horn.... $ 7.50
Control unit (computer box).... $ 50.00
Dashboard... $ 35.00

View attachment 89979 View attachment 89980

View attachment 89981 View attachment 89982

View attachment 89983 View attachment 89984

View attachment 89985

View attachment 89988 View attachment 89991

View attachment 89989
How about the radiator?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Well.... It does have some scratches on it. Here's a pic....
Yikes, are those things made out of the softest plastic available ?,, I cannot imagine what the previous owner was stowing up there to scratch it up so badly on mine, a tow chain maybe.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts