For sale is a 2007 Suzuki Burgman 650 Super-Scooter with 25,357 original miles.

Single Owner!

Mechanically the scooter is very sound with everything working except the finger-high beam switch which has a broken spring. The regular high beam toggle switch works fine.

Bike has been maintained and serviced out of Rusty Palmer located in Honesdale, PA.

Comes with Givi windshield with hand-wind deflectors and removable Givi 52 Liter Top Trunk with brake lights. Comes with the seat back cushion for the passenger.

Currently on its second set of tires which still has tread life remaining. Bike averages between 45-50 mpg on the highway and will get upwards of 55+ if the Givi windshield is cut down to see over. The majority of the mileage is highway and urban riding; very little city and local riding. Mirrors fold in.

Bike has never been involved in any accidents. Bike handles great, needs to be seen and test ridden. Has no problems handling the mountains which is why I originally purchased the 650 vs the 400. Will top out at over 100 mph!! Has been garaged all of its life while on Long Island from 2008 - 2021.

Bike was purchased from a dealer in Red Bank, NJ I believe in early 2008, as a year-end leftover and I got my motorcycle license later that Spring or Summer. Reason for selling is that I have another 2007 650 and I don't need 2 now since I moved out of my Long Island apartment as I was using this one there and one at my Sullivan County lake-house during the non-winter months.

Bike is located 8 miles west from Monticello, NY.

Bike is being sold "as is" without any warranties implied or given.

Need cycle license, helmet and cash to test ride her.

Contact me with any questions or inquiries at 646-284-6499- text or call.