Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First to answer the obvious and most common question: WHY? I bought a Wee 650 Vstrom as my commuter & tourer. That's in in a nutshell.

As someone who does most of my work, I like to keep parts, so you will get these if you buy the bike. I am willing to travel west to Houston, East to New Orleans, and N to Alexandria.

It is a gray 2007, in great shape.

So, the list:
1) Raised backrest I got referred to on the forum, using the stock backrest. Very good for longer trip and even in city.
2) New Michelin City Grips, F&R mounted at same time, Approx 1500 mi on them with lots of tread. I also have an EXTRA rear that I got just in case of early wear or need.
3) Oilfilters: Two, bought Six bc I change every 3500 mi regardless. Just changed 1500 mi ago along w/ tires.
4) Dowco cover. Big enough if you added a trunk. I rode it to work, so kept it covered while there.
5) Seat is in great shape.
6) Large Kuryakan Grips for all day comfort.
7) Blind spot mirror add-ons. ( I know, no biggie, but there are there)
8) Carrier/truck bed handle bar holder. (If you want it.)
9) Spider Web style luggage holder.
10) Brake pads- full set plus an extra front set I believe. Again, be prepared.

The milage is 20-25K I believe. I let my son (who rides an EX500 to work a few times since he was having a valve job done on his ride). SO not sure exactly. I'll get that tomorrow.

Asking $4k.

Pls email me with Burgman in the subject, [email protected] if interested. Thank you for taking time.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts