Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 Suzuki Burgman 400 in great shape; I bought the bike for my wife thinking she would like to ride it but she is terrified of it. It currently has 4,200 miles but I have been driving it to work so it's changing daily. The bike has new tires on it and has no problem running 75-80 MPH on the interstate. Please call if you have any questions. 251-753-4711 Bike is located in Mobile Alabama.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Good price with such low mileage, good luck

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
If I didn't already have my red :) one, I would call you. Good luck
I like the blue ones too

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Do not just the sale based on the interest from BUSA. I would concentrate on Craigslist in the outlying areas of your home. Like the previous poster, most of us already have a Burgman unless you are having a fire sale we will not be that interested.

Selling right now is a buyers market. I sold mine recently and sold it quickly as I was prepared with a target price. I went to my bottom line price based on sales I knew of and sold it a month later to a guy who did care about the details of my bike. Anyways, I was getting nervous and about ready to drop my price but all went well.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I have it listed in 5 surrounding cities Craigslist. I am not in a hurry to sell it, if it sells it sells. If not I will ride it when I'm not riding the Harley.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I sold my 2 BMWs on Craigs List this summer. I put them both on three nearby areas at different times. I got very little action for a while and when I did hear from an interested party, they were from hundreds of miles away and not where I had listed them. Each one of them was for sale for about a month or better before I sold them. When I did sell them, the new buyers both had owned a similar bike before and wanted to get one to replace them. The buyers were ready to buy and brought cash. One went to NC and the other went to SC.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts