Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bike is mint condition. Always garaged and covered. I'm selling it for a friend. Dark blue in color. All maintenance complete. Battery replaced yesterday. Mileage might tick up a little as I make coffee errands. Runs and looks like it was made yesterday. I'm in the St. Louis, MO area. PM me if interested.

$3500 cash and you take it home.

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Oh, blue -- my favorite. But this thread is almost worthless without pics

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
As a new member and this being your only post, please post some pictures or a link to your craigslist ad. For all we know you could be a scam. It does happen. Again, please post some pictures.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
http://stlouis.craigslist.org/mcy/4472089933.html listed for $2,800 OBO

Since this is the only blue 2007 listed on Craigslist with those miles in St Louis , so I'm guessing this is it . That said if it is , the price is $700.00 less on Craigslist than it is here . Maybe the seller doesn't like us ?:D :dontknow:

TheReaper!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha. Nope. Not same one. But looks just like it.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/mcy/4472089933.html listed for $2,800 OBO

Since this is the only blue 2007 listed on Craigslist with those miles in St Louis , so I'm guessing this is it . That said if it is , the price is $700.00 less on Craigslist than it is here . Maybe the seller doesn't like us ?:D :dontknow:

TheReaper!
I'm beginning to think I might keep it if I can get the dang windscreen figured out. As I'm 6 foot, it does almost nothing for me... Trying to get opinions between the Givi AF or DT if anyone has input. Thx!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Airflow. I'm 6ft and I keep it around the medium height -rarely will I elevate it to full height- when cold and on a long stretch of highway.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Brandonc--And at 6 ft you can see over it fine? I like it adjusted so that with half helmet and sunglasses, the wind is not in the eyes or ears. Thx!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Even at full height I can just barely see over it (from what I remember- like I said I rarely drive with it at that height) I have to admit, I'm a full face helmet guy- but this is the quietest shield I have- the givi tall on my silverwing actually CREATES MORE turbulence... and that you have to look through at 6ft. I know the Burgman givi tall is the same (through only for a 6footer) Maybe if you sit on an airhawk you just barely see over it- but it still pushes you forward. The genius of the Airflow is the lack of wind PRESSURE behind the screen. And being adjustable you really have all the variances inbetween.

Unless you ENJOY looking through a screen, I'd get the airflow (which by the way is not "optically clear" much of it is a bit milky- again it's not to look through primarily. The Givi tall is meant for that.

Hopefully all that info helps. Daboo did a great writeup on the Airflow as well- do a search for Airflow and you should find it.

PS for less ear noise- that's what earplugs/headphones are for. On any bike w/ any kind of windshield. I've got mild tinnitus and I don't remember having this issue before I began riding again- sadly WITHOUT earplugs for awhile.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts