Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great fun Suzuki Burgman 400. Common mileage is 62-68mpg. This bike is more than capable at or above 80mph on the freeways, even with two riders. Bike has mostly freeway miles and is in beautiful condition, minor scratches on lower right fairing and muffler shield from non-impact event. Only one person who has seen the bike noticed. All maintenance performed and new tires within approx. two years. Dealer replaced clutch and belt has about 10k miles now. 'Battery Tender' installed. I am only selling this loved bike to get something dual purposed for on and off road. Will consider test rides with cash in MY hand and proof of current motorcycle license.

Text Darren @ 702 235-9917 with questions and offers, no low-ball, no trade.

·
Premium Member
4,015 Posts
Wonderful you gave the year and only left out the color, and where is it located or how many miles it has on it. I guess if it gets so many miles to the gallon it is not located in the UK or Canada, so that narrows it down to the USA.

So how can a person figure out what a low ball offer is if they do not know how much you want for the scooter? The phone number is in Bolder City, Nevada.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry Chet -

This is my first time posting here. The color is blue and I would have and will post pictures as soon as I am able to convert them down in size to meet the size requirements. There are 18k mostly freeway/highway miles on this bike. It is in amazing condition and runs perfectly. I almost had it sold last weekend to a guy whose mouth nearly hit the floor when he saw and rode it. Unfortunately he has had two majesty's and knows how to work on them, which is making it hard to switch brands. That's ok, maybe good fortune for someone else then.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow - you must need to get to the bottom to find out more information here. Sorry folks. The asking price on this great bike is 3000.00 OBO, no lo-balls please.

·
Premium Member
4,015 Posts
I enjoy reading the classified ads and I thought you were missing a few items of interest. A picture helps a lot too. Are you in the Bolder City location? Sounds like you maintained the scooter.

Funny you say no low ball offers but you do say OBO which to me would mean a lower price than the $3000. Do you feel someone will give you more than $3000?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Chet,

I am in south west las vegas. I would like to sell for the best price that I can, but am willing to negotiate some. As soon as I can load small pics I will. Are you interested in my bike?p

·
Administrator
18,326 Posts
Go to www.majorgeeks.com and search for Faststone photo software. Its a free download and you can edit lighting and sizes. Keep the size in the 640X400 range for those on dial up. Then posting is easy.

·
Premium Member
4,015 Posts
Just wanting to help you sell it. Another way to reduce photos is to use the program that comes with Windows XP called Paint. 800 X 600 pixels is a good size. Good luck on selling. The photos right out of the camera need to be reduced to about 40 %

·
I'm Retired
9,364 Posts
Actually, reduce the photos to 1024x768. They'll show up "normal" sized on the forum thread, but when someone clicks on them, they'll blow up to the full size.

Chris

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you Chet, Dave, Daboo for your guidance in how to sell my bike here. I successfully sold my bike last night and hope the new owners will enjoy it as much as I did.

Darren

1 - 12 of 12 Posts