Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 650, gray, new tires and recent service including trans. and rear drive. Very nice . Madison Indiana 812-701-4322 new lower price $4400.00

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Paid $3880 out the door from dealer for same bike. Keep trying. With givi box and clear view.

·
Registered
739 Posts
11,297 miles per picture? is that accurate?

·
Registered
753 Posts
FYI, this "new member" is a used car dealer.
Ah. That explains the high price then.

I only paid $4000 for my 2007 Executive that had only 3500 miles on it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am a used car dealer but this is my personal bike, sorry I didn't want to not disclose that. I didn't think it made a difference if its my personal bike.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Yeah ! Well ! we want to know every thing , you can start with SS # , mothers maiden name , marital status , divorce status , number of children , years at present employer and any thing else you care to throw in . :D

Just kidding ........TheReaper!

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
:sign4::sign4:If none of personally know you or you have only a few post and they are about selling... then we do not trust you.

Hi, my name is xxx and I am a salesman at xxxxx car lot. There is a .... yada yada yada.. would be a nice start. Its kinda like the hand holding before the kissing... etc... it appears you just want to jump in bed with us... I'm not that kind of girl.....

:sign4::sign4:

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
:sign4::sign4:If none of personally know you or you have only a few post and they are about selling... then we do not trust you.

Hi, my name is xxx and I am a salesman at xxxxx car lot. There is a .... yada yada yada.. would be a nice start. Its kinda like the hand holding before the kissing... etc... it appears you just want to jump in bed with us... I'm not that kind of girl.....

:sign4::sign4:
Is there something going on you have not disclosed to us Cary? Are you a girl now?

Doug from Kentucky

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Just in a good mood today....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts