Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,
I have a 2006 Burgman AN650,I had an accident and my bike landed on its right side (Thankfully it did not go down on the pavement,but, I did go down a hill). I replaced the right hand rear view mirror and then after I did that I noticed it was closer to the handlebars than the other (left side).
I really dread starting to take all that plastic off and although I have it back on the road for quite a while now,it occurred to me that maybe the frame was bent,so I parked it .I haven't found a schematic online to let me know what I am in for.Went to the OEM site I think its called Babbitt and their schematics are really bad.
I just wondered if anyone knows here if there is indeed a brace that could be adjusted or have I ruined my ride?:confused:

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
14,278 Posts
There is a sub frame piece that the front box, leg shield and mirrors bolt to. It is more likely you have bent it and not the frame proper. On the Babbit site you went to find the fiche titled "Leg Shield Brace" and you can see it.

You may be able to straighten it back out. When you get the front body work off take some careful measurements of left side then compare them to the right side. Use those to see if you can carefully massage the right side back into alignment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts