Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 Burgman 650 Executive with 12,700 miles. Metallic Gray.

Installed Accessories:
Givi D263ST Windshield
BrakeAway Cruise Control
Kisan Headlight Modulator
Fehling Chrome Backrest/Luggage Rack
DJ Ellis Tank Bag
Isuzu backrest
AlaskaLeather Sheepskin Seatcover
Grip Puppies
Battery Charger Quick Connect
Fiamm 130db Horn
Turn Signal Alert

Other Accessories:
Complete Service Manual
Givi T-411 Voyager Black Saddlebags (used once)
Dowco Guardian XL Scooter Cover
Custom windshield cover
Original Executive Windshield
Original Driver Backrest
Original Executive Passenger Backrest
Owner's Manual
Two Collett Communicator Platinum 900 Stereo Radio Intercoms
Battery Tender Jr Battery Charger
Nelson-Rigg StormRider Rainsuits (Two sets - Small and Medium)
Haul-Master Motorcycle Dolly

Runs great, looks great. Service at 10,000 miles included oil and filter, final gear oil, new air filter, and new CVT Stop Bolt. Rear tire was replaced at 10,750 miles (Michelin Pilot Sport SC) and still looks new. Front tire will need to be replaced soon.

$3500 Cash.

We are located in Malvern, Arkansas.

More pictures are available at http://burgmanusa.com/forums/members/17634-taveau-albums-taveau-s-pix.html and http://burgmanusa.com/gallery/taveau/

Contact us here on BurgmanUSA or at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Wow good deal for someone - especially with the farkles and it's an Exec !!!!
My 2005 was similar and still going strong with another rider. Was a bullet proof ride - just needed a battery and couple of tires for my 2 years of ownership and 30,000 km

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks MacDoc and BlueRidge650. I tried to price it to sell quickly - I'm afraid if it stays for sale too long I'll change my mind!

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
New Scorpion AGM battery was installed this week!

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We'll be happy to help you make it an early Christmas present for yourself, PaPa smurf!

:D :D

·
Registered
369 Posts
I'm going to be in the market for another Burger soon... Is this one still available?

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes - it is still available.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I'm interested... I'll need a bit of time to ponder it and check with my wife... Etc...

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still for sale!

·
Registered
1 Posts
checking into shipping

Hi I am really interested, does everything you listed go with the scooter. Wow get back to you in a day or two after I get a quote to WNY
thanks
Jim

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, everything listed is included in the price.

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still for sale -
To address problems from previous potential buyers, I will add the following:
Cash means cash - no checks, no 3rd party, no money orders, etc.
Buyer must pick up - no delivery, no shipping.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Loved the pictures of Greece. I've spent most summers the last decade there and your pictures bring back great memories.

This is a good deal for a 650. So, I put my motorhome up for sale. Hope your Burgman is still available when my motorhome sells. Although I hope it sells quickly for you.

John

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks, John - but the pictures from Greece weren't mine, that was a different album. The link has mine below a list of "recently updated albums". Point me to a link for your motorhome, if there is one. Selling our Burgmans (my wife's 400 trike is for sale, too) is just one of our first steps to selling it all - house, furniture, truck, etc. - and becoming full-time RVers. We are looking for a Class A, preferably diesel, but possibly a Ford V10.

Gary

·
Registered
243 Posts
Sounds like a great plan.

Below is a link to my craigslist add for my motorhome. It's a great little unit, but doesn't sound like what you'll be looking for. I don't know too many folks that would pick such a small unit for full-timing.

http://nmi.craigslist.org/rvs/4404235428.html

We spent 6 weeks in NM this winter and the unit performed without a hitch. Hope you get your bikes sold and you are able to follow your dreams.

John

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks, John. Yes, that's a little small for us to live in fulltime. Nice RV though - I've been doing my research, and I have never heard a bad word about Lazy Daze. They seem to be built much better than many of the big Class A units.

Good luck, you should have no problem selling it - check back with me and I'll sell you a Burgman or two!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts