Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Anyone know if there are going to be any changes to the 2006 Burgman 400?
New colors? Mechanics? etc. Will there still be a type s and if so in a different color? Also when are the new models usually availlable to see?
Thanx.

scootervan

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Ahhhhhh the silly season begins. Suzuki is very secretive about any changes made to the next year . They don't officially release anything. It's all speculation. Canadians (including Suzuki Dealers) were not aware that we were getting the Executive this year. The best bet is to see what is released in Japan and Europe and then make your wish list and cross your fingers. The 2006 won't be avaialbe until around March of 2006.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Fro what its worth, I just got back from the dealer yesterday as I'm seriously considering purchasing the AN400 Type S. While the 2k5 model Type S came in Crystal Red, the 2k6 model will only be available in blue in the US.

No confirmation on what shade of blue (Suzuki Japan shows two different shades, one for the AN400 Type SS and another for the AN400 Type S) but so far it's a reasonable guess that it will be the darker of the two that the US AN400 came in.

Pretty big bummer for me... I was really looking forward to a red Type S... now I may have to reconsider the B400 completely as I wanted a bright bike (read yellow or red) for better visibility on the road.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Burgman 400: silver (oh what a surprise! actually, the '06 will be darker, like gunmetal silver)
Burgman 400 Type S: blue (like Rise said, but it won't be dark like the current blue on the '05. More like the blue Suzuki uses on their '05 SV650)

·
Registered
832 Posts
I've got a blue 400 and my goal is to paint the bike a Superman motiff.Yellow and red giant S on the front with that same font on the side "Superman".Some times I dream to large.

·
Registered
103 Posts
mrlizzzard said:
I've got a blue 400 and my goal is to paint the bike a Superman motiff.Yellow and red giant S on the front with that same font on the side "Superman".Some times I dream to large.
I like that idea! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts