Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please advice where I can get one---there are tons on ebay but they are all Left sided. I may be an idiot thinking the two side levers are different.

Please provide links. I already received new grips and bar ends.

Thanks,
Simba

·
Registered
1,468 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Found a local seller but everytime I texted him to get details the price goes up. It started at $25 for the brake lever and two texts later the price jumped to $35 and was going to up further after a phone call. I decided to call it off.

The unfortunate thing is that the Seller is forum member here and this could have been a good relationship with multiple transactions. If you want to get parts from him, just deposit $$ in his Paypal account. Do Not Contact him as the price WILL change. Do not ask for pictures of the part as the price WILL change.

Simba

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Found a local seller but everytime I texted him to get details the price goes up. It started at $25 for the brake lever and two texts later the price jumped to $35 and was going to up further after a phone call. I decided to call it off.

The unfortunate thing is that the Seller is forum member here and this could have been a good relationship with multiple transactions. If you want to get parts from him, just deposit $$ in his Paypal account. Do Not Contact him as the price WILL change. Do not ask for pictures of the part as the price WILL change.

Simba
You could have had one on the way for $25 including shipping , but you didn’t bother answering my email to you last night (rude IMO) , instead you disturbed my sleep with a text at 6AM wanting pictures (very rude) . Your first mistake was not answering my email to you last night with the $25 offer , mistake #2 was wanting pictures of a $25 part at 6AM . Do you think that some one who just parted out a Burgman 650 doesn’t know what a right hand brake handle is ? REALLY ? I wasn’t kidding when I (text) sent you the picture and said the price with a picture was going to be $10 more , seriously how much time do you think I should spend for a $25 part that includes shipping ?

TheReaper!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Take it outside guys. :rolleyes:...all better done by PM AND email which does not disturb sleep.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
6AM

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Only TheReaper has his location in his profile, but Simba does say "Found a local seller" which may mean they are in the same time zone. I don't understand why people don't put a location in their profile. When they asked for links I gave in the UK not knowing their location and Simba not sounding like an American name. Go figure. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Hello Friends,
Still looking for a North American supplier of the R brake lever for my 2006 AN650. Most parts supplier are saying their lever fits up to 2005. Does that mean the levers changed after 2005?
Thanks
Simba

p.s I can't have my Wife's Burgie outshining mine. The broken lever bugs me.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Can I ask where you found one, inquiring minds would like to know.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Thank you. Looks like it should work.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
received the Rt brake lever--I allocated an hour to change (I am an idiot) and it took 1 minute. I thought I would have cables and adjustments to make but only a nut/bolt has to be taken out, new lever placed and refasten.
Thanks,
Simba

1 - 16 of 16 Posts