Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
21,208 miles, GPS connection & holder, new front & rear tires, trike tires are 12" - chrome rims - garaged kept, drivers backrest, extra windshield, well kept & maintained - live in Juliette, GA

$5,500.00 OB)
email Mike @ [email protected] for pictures or call cell: 478-319-6372

·
Registered
66 Posts
Is it on craigslist or any other site? I would love to see some pics!

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Welcome to the forum :hello2:

And thank you for joining our forum solely to sell not one but two Burgman 650s, one white and one grey and of course to take advantage of 'free advertising'.

This forum is much more than that and we all get to know each other here so when a known member sells a bike here they have some credentials and credibility.

No offence intended but it is unusual (but not unheard of) for an owner to be selling two same model bikes at the same time and folks - some potential buyers may think you are a dealer.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
The seller, has been in touch with me, lives in Julitette, GA.

I make no apology for my alert to the forum, that this was a potentially suspicious listing. Since the seller has been in touch I am as satisfied as I can be that this is a genuine individual attempting to sell his property.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just interested what kind of kit is on the back of your trike. Does it have a scooter tire on it or a darkside tire on the drive tire back

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
The trike is home made. I have ridden it many times and have found the trike to be very solid. It has a brand new Michelin rear tire on the scooter. It also has a new front Michelin tire. The pictures do not show it but I have installed a passenger back rest. Thanks!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Manlm,

Have you posted info on how you did the conversion?

I would like to know how much work is involved, could be good for snow?

Cheers
Ray

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
send him a regular email.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts