Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Do you have a Suzuki Burgman at home that you maintain yourself? I have a great bike that I am dismantling for parts.

UPDATE: I am willing to sell all that I have left if desired, and I have added pictures of the parts that have already been removed. I still have the battery plugged into a conditioner and the seat.

I crashed my scooter last year. The damage includes the front wheel, much of the plastic on the front and left side, the kick and center stands and damage to casing on the transmission. The rest of the bike is in great working order. I rode the bike for almost two years. I did most of my own maintenance, and rode the bike on roads and freeways regularly. KBB gives a value of over $2600 in working order.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for contacting me. I have a front fender. I am selling the entire bike as one item for $1000 OBO and I am in California.

·
Administrator
20,090 Posts
Hello, I am looking for a front finder. Let me know if you have one for sale and how much? T8
Hotpockets, check with Tahoeking in this post:

Reactions: tahoeking

·
Registered
136 Posts
Service manual available?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,672 Posts
I’d be interested in a fuel cap and one key and a hinge for a fuel door and side case mounts if you got ‘em,

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Would you be willing to sell the rear wheel? (I'm in San Diego, CA)
I would be happy to sell you the rear wheel, but I have no idea of how to get anything that large and heavy to you in San Diego. I also have someone else interested in the wheel, so you get first dibs if he doesn't follow through.

·
Premium Member
3,672 Posts
I have a fuel cap with two keys, but my bike was missing the fuel door. I have the pillions, if that is what you mean by side case mounts. You can e-mail me at [email protected].
If you have not sold the ignition you will want to keep a key for that ..
I would like to buy the gas cap with one key or both if you have already sold the ignition.
Please PM me with price and how you would like paid.

Thanks for the quick reply and helping us Burgman owners by posting here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you have not sold the ignition you will want to keep a key for that ..
I would like to buy the gas cap with one key or both if you have already sold the ignition.
Please PM me with price and how you would like paid.

Thanks for the quick reply and helping us Burgman owners by posting here.
I am not clear. Do you want the pillions or did you mean a different part for what you described as side case mounts? I have an extra gas cap with two keys that is different than the ignition. Please e-mail me at [email protected] for prices and further discussion.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I am looking for a front wheel fender (silver). Let me know if that's what you have and what it would cost.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have a blue front fender. It would be $100 plus shipping, and I could take it off the bike and ship on Thanksgiving week.
I’m going to hold out in hopes of finding a silver one by spring. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2005 AN650
20 Posts
What sort of damage to the transmission casing? I am looking for countershafts and related gears.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts