Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
My apologies to those with missing posts in this thread. In an attempt to clean up this thread I inadvertently pushed on the wrong button causing more of the posts than I selected to get moved. It was not intentional as I was only trying to move them to a seperate thread .

Once again please accept my apology if your post has gone missing in regards to the new 2005 model.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Attempting to make up for my mistakes and missing posts

Randy wrote:
Sticks & stones will break my bones but never get me ABS -or something like that.
I am willing to bet that by 2007 (I hope 2006) we will be getting the top line Burgman here also, after all it comes down to money .....and sales = money to Suzuki.
Sooooooooooooo if sales continue as I think they will in 05 then a year or two later they should respond with a top of the model line scooter ..
Start saving your pennies
Randy also wrote:
The picture Brian posted, let face it - it is one good looking scooter (even if we are bias )
I just was wondering what will the 2010 model look like and what kink of goodies will it have, I mean we are looking at the end of 04 in a couple months so really 5 years is nothing. With a little luck even closing in on 70
I should still be able to ride ( a bit slower perhaps ).
Besides I saw some Nice Burgman 3 wheelers on the net.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Brians post:
Randy wrote:
The picture Brian posted, let face it - it is one good looking scooter

I linked to some more photos in the "Burgman650" forum on the "New Screen" thread.

Link here: http://burgmanusa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2887

They're pretty good pics, taken by a Neaderlander at a motorcycle exhibit.
[/url]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.