Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Thanks. Nice pics of a nice machine. :) (But you know how I feel about RADAR detectors! :x )

I want one! :cry: (An Exec, not a RD.)

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Drooling in Florida!

Ooooohhhh! I am drooling. Congrats! I like the chrome cover on the blue. Very nice contrast.

Enjoy and ride safe.

Dee

·
Registered
728 Posts
I wonder if all that chrome would fit on a regular 650? If so, I'd be interrested in ordering some

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
wilder days said:
I wonder if all that chrome would fit on a regular 650? If so, I'd be interrested in ordering some
The front garnish lists for $139.95 on the Suzuki USA web site. I didn't see the chrome muffler shield or bar-end weights listed.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The muffler shield and bar-end weights are exclusive to the Executive however I did see some chrome aftermarket bar-end weights at a motorcycle shop. You may want to do a search on the internet to see if the bar-end weights can be purchased on-line. A chrome shop could take care of the muffler shield.

·
Registered
806 Posts
I could never justify the extra money between a 400 and a "regular" 650. But that bike is bad a$$ and I want one.

Suzuki!!!! Executive 650 to the US, now!!!

·
Registered
969 Posts
alburg said:
A chrome shop could take care of the muffler shield.
It would have to be a specialty chrome shop. The muffler shield is (sadly) plastic.

Steve

Gear up!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Even if Suzuki doesn't offer chrome bar-ends and muffler shields to the consummer as an after-market accessory, I'm sure once the supply line is filled they'll be available to dealers for repairing damaged Execs. If so, you should be able to order them -- eventually -- through any dealer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts