Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mileage is 25,550 - new front & rear tires - Zuasa battery installed 3/12 - head light modulator - recently serviced - new Corbin seat with driver and passenger backrest - always garaged - never dropped - excellent condition - Juliette, GA

$3,700.00 OBO

email Mike at [email protected] for pictures or call cell at
478-319-6372

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Welcome to the forum :hello2:

And thank you for joining our forum solely to sell not one but two Burgman 650s, one white and one grey and of course to take advantage of 'free advertising'.

This forum is much more than that and we all get to know each other here so when a known member sells a bike here they have some credentials and credibility.

No offence intended but it is unusual (but not unheard of) for an owner to be selling two same model bikes at the same time and folks - some potential buyers may think you are a dealer.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Being that it is over priced by $1,000 I too would guess dealer .

TheReaper!

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Since the seller is too lazy to post the link to his craigslist ad, here it is. Please give us the respect and place a proper ad. Actually placing the pictures here says you are serious.

It does not appear to be a dealer, just someone moving in another direction. And as always, thank you for shopping at Kmart.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/mcy/4018669566.html

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just joined the forum last week. I have much to learn re: how to use the forum correctly. Thanks for posting craigslist listing for me. I never even thought about listing craigslist. I am not a dealer but an individual who is trying to move into another direction. I bought the 650 Burgman trike for my wife but she is recovering from breast cancer and does not feel comfortable as a rider. Thanks for your comments and if you have any other suggestions please let me know. Mike

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Mike,

I am sorry to hear the reason you are selling. I wish you the best.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
I just joined the forum last week. I have much to learn re: how to use the forum correctly. Thanks for posting craigslist listing for me. I never even thought about listing craigslist. I am not a dealer but an individual who is trying to move into another direction. I bought the 650 Burgman trike for my wife but she is recovering from breast cancer and does not feel comfortable as a rider. Thanks for your comments and if you have any other suggestions please let me know. Mike
I am also sorry about your run of bad luck in the health department . I hope the info I sent in the PM helps get your stuff sold . Remember , don't shoot the messenger he's just the delivery boy . :D

TheReaper!

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
The seller, has been in touch with me, lives in Julitette, GA.

I make no apology for my alert to the forum, that this was a potentially suspicious listing. Since the seller has been in touch I am as satisfied as I can be that this is a genuine individual attempting to sell his property.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks so much for kind responses. I am going to try and repost these ads later today with pictures. Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts