Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Suzuki info says the small glove box covers have changed. I looked at mine at the dealer yesterday and decided, Suzuki made another mistake in their info. However, last night I was closing one of them and it would not close because it was off centered. After playing with it, I discovered the covers slide toward the outside leaving the box completely open. There is nothing in the owners manual about this, but I guess that is what the Suzuki info was referring to. I do not know what will happen if you slide the cover out to the side at high speeds???

Another change already noted, is the font on the instruments. I like it better than the 2003s. It is bolder and easier to see.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
So I assume this means you finally got your hands on your 400. How is it? Be sure to give us all a complete update and better yet a 400 vs 650 comparison.

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I picked it up yesterday. I only rode it 110 miles and that was at low throttle riding. It will be a while before I can make a comparison. The weather is not very good for riding. I got lucky yesterday and the weather was OK. Soon as I get some miles on it I will do a comparison, 400/650/SW.

I can make one comment, when you stop or if you are pushing/walking the bike while sitting on the bike, it is very easy and comfortable. Both feet firmly planted on the pavement and light feeling. Low speed turns are also very easy. Reminds me of my Helix in those respects.

·
Registered
35 Posts
roy_ryall said:
I can make one comment, when you stop or if you are pushing/walking the bike while sitting on the bike, it is very easy and comfortable. Both feet firmly planted on the pavement and light feeling. Low speed turns are also very easy. Reminds me of my Helix in those respects.
I was wondering about these things, good to hear.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts