Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I prefer clean air without buffering around my head. Will the S shorty fit my standard since they should be the same model design? If so, were can I find a S model shorty
or a similar one?

·
Premium Member
14,257 Posts
Yes it will bolt right on. As for where you can get one, unless you can find a used one then your only option is to order it from a Suzuki dealer or one of the online retailers. The part number is 94611-14GS1. Put that number into Google and do a search and you can lots of sources.

Be sure you do not order part number 94611-14G10. That is the standard screen.

Another cheaper option is to just cut your stock screen off to the length you want. It's easy to cut them.

·
Premium Member
14,257 Posts
I'm assuming here you are talking about the 2003-2006 400 as you don't specify which model bike you have but there is no sport screen for the 650 that I know of.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Clearview had one but don't know if they still do - contact customer service and see.
They will build it if you want.

Drop the bars a bit...stick tires ....hey a real sleeper.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the number and response. The 400, yes the 400, came with a very large GIVI. I am glad to have that in the mornings under 40 degrees. And it has a very bulbous shape that doesn't lay close to the dashboard. So for cold days I can deal with the buffeting. But when it warms up, I really want that shorty. Thanks again. ...ride safely!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts