Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought it 5 years ago with 600 miles. A barn find for sure. Now it needs new tires. Dealer quoted me $385 without installation. Seems very high. He said tires have gone up 25%.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Check internet prices. You can always buy your tires and have them installed.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Looking for Bridgestone BT TH01 tires, bike bandit and motosport didn't have them.

Found them available at Chaparral chapmoto dot com (never bought from them), $238 with free shipping.

Google Bridgestone BT TH01 if you're wanting to put the OE radial tires on it.

if you think that's bad, try finding a set of diablo rosso's for a B400. knew I shoulda bought an extra set 6 months ago 🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Looking for Bridgestone BT TH01 tires, bike bandit and motosport didn't have them.

Found them available at Chaparral chapmoto dot com (never bought from them), $238 with free shipping.

Google Bridgestone BT TH01 if you're wanting to put the OE radial tires on it.

if you think that's bad, try finding a set of diablo rosso's for a B400. knew I shoulda bought an extra set 6 months ago 🤦‍♂️
I have a pair in my closet purchased last year. Guess it was a good investment! :)

Attachments

Reactions: JRoss

·
Premium Member
18,412 Posts
keep in mind, big name dealerships have set prices for jobs by a book, independents don't have set minimums, Also a big name hires cheap crackheads and train them to chase a broom, then give them your bike to work on for minor stuff, an independent hires someone and watches every move they make till they know they can do the job so, better quality sometimes

·
Registered
433 Posts
keep in mind, big name dealerships have set prices for jobs by a book, independents don't have set minimums, Also a big name hires cheap crackheads and train them to chase a broom, then give them your bike to work on for minor stuff, an independent hires someone and watches every move they make till they know they can do the job so, better quality sometimes
Like Mikey says......I had a friend of a friend who worked for a big box "auto repair" service. He was told to take the shocks off a car, paint them and reinstall. Presto ! New shocks !

• Wow

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
Chaparral Motorsports has been around a long time in So Cal, seem to be the best pricing currently. I mostly buy my tires online and take the wheels off to a place to have them mounted/balanced. Now is a good time to get the Bridgeport aluminum right angle valve stems installed.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Ordered a spare set of sneakers (Pirelli Diableo Rosso) for piglet from Chaparral Motorsports Friday, they arrived yesterday. (y)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts