Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! For sale - 2003 Burgman 650. 12,000 miles, $3,150. Blue. Goodyear, AZ

I am original owner, bought new in 2003. Added taller Windshield, driver backrest, and topbox/passenger backrest.

Minor cosmetic scratches here and there. Never wrecked or laid down. Nice commuter bike for many years. Bought Spyder so need to sell this.

Just bought new tires and brakes less than 1,000 miles ago - Ridenow in Goodyear. Bought new battery this spring.

Bike is shined up and ready to go. See photos. (ignore the "turbo" placards in photo - I added them for fun. The burgmanusa sticker on the back bottom below plate is real!)

Thanks!

PS: I was a frequent poster on burgmanusa many years ago...you can check my history here if you'd like. Thanks you to all those on here over the years. Your help was wonderful!

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,763 Posts
Good luck with both, selling the Burgy and with the Spider. Remember, when you sell off the Burgman, we never close your account. You are a member forever. And you may be back.

In June I bought a well used 2003 Blue 650 with 35,000 miles. This is my 4th AN650 so I was not afraid of the 2002-2004 model years. Some say to buy 2005 and up. WHAT EVER! Point the new owner to us here and we will keep them schooled. :D

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dave! Much appreciated. I've babied this bike because it was my only transportation for a few years to and from work. Incredibly reliable. Other than going through batteries in Phoenix heat, this has been an awesome bike! I'll definitely refer the buyer to this site, as I have many others. Stickers on the bike as well.

·
Administrator
18,763 Posts
That sticker is no longer available. All the BUSA patches and stickers were disco'ed about 6 years ago. I have one small shoulder patch and one large jacket back patch. I wish that Greengoose had released the copyrights before he sold the site to Motorcycle.com. I think he kept the copyrights even though this forum still uses it.

·
Registered
347 Posts
It is going to need the Polish adapter if you haven't installed it. Perfect canidate for the diesel noise stop fix.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts