Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a blue 650 Burgman for sale. You will need your own trailer to haul it. It needs a CVT rebuild. Motor starts fine, had a new starter a year ago, new battery a month or two ago and many aftermarket items. The aftermarket items may be worth the buy. It has a GIVI windshield, GIVI E52 top case with brake light and soft passenger backrest pad and a Jac Vinson driver backrest. It has an Airhawk seat pad and a chrome muffler cover and tip-you get those with an Executive. It has the faux wood paneling and Kuryakyn Isogrips. It has a throttle lock and GPS with mount and 12 volt plug to charge it. It starts fine but will not go anywhere, that's why you'll need a trailer or truck to haul it. I will not ship it-you have to pick it up. If you follow LeDude's instructional video, he thinks you can repair it yourself. Plastic is in good shape too. I have replaced the horn with a loud one from Harbor Freight-I believe 120 decibles. My loss could be your gain. All maintenance done regularly. It has around 61750 miles. You can PM me or respond to this add. The tires are about halfway thru. JC

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You have the right attitude. I am putting it on ebay to see if I get any bites. JC

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Administrator
18,398 Posts
JC, is the engine still in it or is it in peices?

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Engine was still in it-but I just sold it. JC

1 - 6 of 6 Posts